INAB Client Relations Management (CRM)
What can you expect as a Client?
- All new applications for accreditation will be made online. The Accreditation Process
- Applications for extension/amendment to scope can only be made online if your scope has been uploaded to the system; if it hasn’t, then the extension to scope application form must continue to be used
- You will be notified of the team and visit plan online.
- All documents required for the visit will be available online for the team.
- The management of post visit activities including reporting, clearance of non-conformities, award of accreditation and the on going maintenance of your accreditation will be managed in the system.
- Notifications of annual management fees; reminders for payments.
What can you expect as an Assessor?
- Notification of all visits that you are scheduled on with the relevant documents and dates
- Receipt of an assessor agreement for each and every visit you are scheduled on.
- Clearance of Non Conformities online.
- Online claims feature.
- All new applications to become an assessor will be managed online. Ability to update your personal records online (mid year 2017)
How are INAB rolling out this new system?
- Profile and Password Stage: All existing clients have been provided with a link to access the new system, to set up their unique password, and to review their profile. At this stage the majority of our CABs have an active account with access via username and password.
- Transfer of Scope Data into system currently all scopes of accreditation are available on word. To transfer this data to the new CRM system a unique template for each CAB has been prepared. Each CAB will be sent their template(s) to complete and return.
This is a phased roll out – at the moment we have identified 29 clients to complete their template, and a number of clients are being piloted in the system as part of their accreditation maintenance. Templates will continue to roll out over the coming weeks.
We are looking to have all the Templates completed by end of June 2017 which means we should have a system being used in full by all members of the Team - Assessors, Cabs and INAB staff.
- A number of assessors are currently part of the pilot phase, and are managing their visits, upload of relevant documents and clearance of NCs, and processing claims through the system.