INAB TESTING AND CALIBRATION BODIES APPLY FOR ILAC MRA MARK
ILAC MRA MARK – LICENCE AGREEMENT
All INAB Accredited testing and calibration bodies are open to use the ILAC MRA Mark, once they have completed the Licence agreement process.
How to apply for licence agreement?
- Relevant INAB accredited bodies are required to read the attached licence agreement ILAC_Mark_Agreement (PDF, 7 pages, 92KB)
- Please print two copies and sign
- Return to INAB, The Metropolitan Building, James Joyce Street, Dublin 1.
- INAB will sign, date and return ONE copy for your records.
- INAB will make available an electronic format of the ILAC MRA Mark.
It is important to note that the ILAC MRA Mark cannot be used until all the steps above have been completed by both INAB and the INAB accredited body (Testing/Calibration)
It is not possible to use the ILAC MRA Mark in relation to the accreditation of inspection bodies at present, this is currently under review and INAB will advise when this changes.